Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
100% full Not resolved

QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE

Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a pair of fake nike football boots. Only similarity was that they were yellow. Exchanged 30 emails with "service" area, then email goes dead. Do not buy from qisgroup.com.au it is a scam run by crooks.

I knew that I had been scammed as soon as funds were taken from my account from China. Items turned up shipped from address in China. What I should have done was as soon as I detected the scam contacted my bank to reverse the payment. I think that their tactic to string you out with emails is so the trail goes cold for the bank.

Beware.

Review about: Brooks F3 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Fraudulent company located china and cannot be held accountable, Refuse to provide return address, Not located in australia, Continually changing email addresses.

Had an Experience with Qisgroup?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more