100% full Not resolved

QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE

Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a pair of fake nike football boots. Only similarity was that they were yellow. Exchanged 30 emails with "service" area, then email goes dead. Do not buy from qisgroup.com.au it is a scam run by crooks.

I knew that I had been scammed as soon as funds were taken from my account from China. Items turned up shipped from address in China. What I should have done was as soon as I detected the scam contacted my bank to reverse the payment. I think that their tactic to string you out with emails is so the trail goes cold for the bank.

Beware.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of brooks f3 sneakers from Qisgroup and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Qisgroup to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent company located china and cannot be held accountable, refuse to provide return address, not located in australia and continually changing email addresses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Qisgroup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Qisgroup?

Comments